- Foundation of a trading company by Otto Petermichl, the great-grandfather of today’s company owners.
- Takeover of the still existing trading company Zugschwert & Schnellar in Krems.
- Kirschenhofer GmbH is founded
- Business begins in the vehicle sector
- Production starts on the company’s own motorcycle brand, GENERIC
- CFMOTO distribution begins in Germany and Austria
- Kirschenhofer GmbH renames to KSR Group GmbH
- Sales start in France and Italy
- Sales start in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Sales start in Spain
- GENERIC is renamed to KSR MOTO
- Takeover of the Royal Enfield sales department
- Takeover of Ninebot Segway distribution
- Sales start in the Netherlands
- Quadro distribution begins